Instead of talking about me in general, and repeat myself from what i've already written in my home page. I've decided to create a now page to list what are my current situation, my goals etc.
What's a now page ?
Most websites have a link that says “about”. It goes to a page that tells you something about the background of this person or business. For short, people just call it an “about page”.
Most websites have a link that says “contact”. It goes to a page that tells you how to contact this person or business. For short, people just call it a “contact page”.
So a website with a link that says “now” goes to a page that tells you what this person is focused on at this point in their life. For short, we call it a “now page”.
This now page was inspired by Derek Sivers and Gregory Brown's tweet.
So What I'm doing now ?
- Managing the internal product @Heetch with an amazing team :
- David (David's Twitter)
- Elo (Elo's linkedIn)
- Tam (Tam's github)
- Obed (Obed's website)
- Juan (Juan's github)
- Guigui (Guigui's linkedIn)
- Gabo (Gabo's linkedIn)
- Octave (Octave's linkedIn)
- KeaKea (Keakea's github)
- Getting back to code : Front end is coming back faster, Now I'm working on a small project around spotify and user's behaviours
- Writing a new article around the need to go further the methodology and rules
- Translating and adapting in my mother tongue my first article (What's the real MVP) for FollowTribes
- Digging and learning with indieweb
- Currently working from home for my greatest delight : It was already something I was experimenting more and more before COVID-19 crisis.
- Trying to fill a little this : Headbang.fr
- Listening to the last Pain Of Salvation (Panther) and the last Ulver (Flowers of Evil)
- Reading "Il était deux fois" of Frank Thilliez
- Trying to play more music ...